VR SUPER SPORTS review
700 MB available space
VR SUPER SPORTS Review
VR SUPER SPORTS is an app developed by SAT-BOX. VR SUPER SPORTS was first published on . The app is available for Steam.
*This game is a full-body VR experience. Before playing make sure your surroundings are clear of all friends, furniture, children, spouses, cats, dogs, long-lost siblings, and important equipment entrusted to you by your clients.
Choose from a variety of sports
- Bowling：Select from bowling balls that vary in weight, color and control; Bumper option for bowling beginners
- Homerun Derby：A great stress reliever and work out! Knock the ball out of the park and into the stars!
- Soccer：Defend your goal from multiple opponents. Beware of the gold ball...
- Basketball：Using a classic 3-point contest format, rack up your score in the given time limit. Hit the money ball shot for extra points of course!
- Japanese Archery：Kyudo. An ancient Japanese tradition. Hold your breath for maximum accuracy and aim for the bulls-eye.
- Clay Shooting：The classic Olympic sport now in VR! Test your shot as you aim for the flying clay pigeons. Easy to play but requires skill to master!
- Boxing：Defeat 3 different opponents by dodging, throwing body shots, and landing blows to the face! Shake the controllers to get up if you fall ;)
- Kart: A thrilling sensation of speed; With complete-control you feel as if you are actually on the track;
- Bad at sports? No problem. For all ages and skill levels. Gamers and families alike can get in on the casual fun.
- Each sport requires a different set of skills and utilizes completely different controls.
- With the ranking feature, you can compete with players all over the world to achieve the highest score.
- Realistic experience in each sport
- Be prepared for a workout!