Critical Gravity review
3 GB available space
Critical Gravity Review
Critical Gravity is an app developed by MOGA Creative. Critical Gravity was first published on . Critical Gravity is available for Steam.
Critical Gravity is VR Pipe Racing.
Badrad to the extreme. Fast paced white knuckle VR madness!
- 18 Unique Tracks in 3 Diameters : 120 meter pipe, 100 meter pipe and 80 meter pipe.
- 5 Modes per Track.
- Single Player Campaign.
- Online Multiplayer.
- 60+ Achievements.
- Time Keeper in VR.
Voice Commands & Mode Types:
- Re-center (Resets your Rift and Vive tracking)
- Quit Track (Quits the current track and returns to the main menu)
- Quit Game (Quits the game when in the main menu)
- Easy Mode - The pipe has an attractive force continuously pulling you to the closest part of the track. Jumping from one part to another is possible.
- Hard Mode - There is no attractive force from the pipe and you are left to your wits to stay on. Tracks are striped to tell you which side is up
- Race Mode - Compete against AI with active pipe attraction aka easy mode.
- Online Easy- Race against friends in Easy mode.
- Online Hard- Place your bets!!! Race against friends in Hard mode on any of the 18 Tracks.
JOIN THE DISCORD https://discordapp.com/invite/SMewxTX
- Trees and environment for the tracks.
- Input axis sensitivity slider for Xbox controller and the like .
- Credits .
Critical Gravity can be played with a 'steering wheel / foot pedal pedal' controller paired with the a VR HMD.