Bear Simulator review
4 GB available space
Bear Simulator Review
Bear Simulator is an app designed by Farjay.com. Bear Simulator was first published on . Bear Simulator is accessible for Steam, Other.
A game where you live life through the eyes of a bear. Eat things, go on an adventure and discover things about your forest home.
- Explore 7 different regions from the regular forest, to the mountain top or maybe take a long walk on the beach. But don't go to the Spooky Woods, none have braved that task and came out with their sanity intact.
- Fight against an array of villainous creatures that dare try to stop your bear way of life, from the horrible bunny rabbit to the dreadful frog.
- Find things to eat like bugs, mushrooms, plants or various bits of food left by humans. All of which increase your bear stats: Strength, Dive and Intelligence to name a few.
- Collect cosmetics like hats, find curious things to decorate your den, discover strange and confusing bear beds. All very realistic bear behavior.
- Discover secrets but keep them secret ya hear?!
- View your bear through the Bear Face Cam. With it you can display your hats!
- Read the markings left by other animals after upgrading your nose.